Mission & Values
Our Mission is to Organize Missourians to build transformative power for social, racial, and economic justice in our state.
We believe that strong relationships rooted in justice, equity and solidarity are necessary for building transformative power for social, racial and economic justice.
Our vision is of a Missouri where:
- The economy and public infrastructure are strong and good jobs are plentiful
- The right of all workers to organize and collectively bargain is protected
- Opportunity exists for all regardless of race, identity, or immigration status
- All are assured economic security and a safe, healthy life from the cradle to the grave
- White supremacy is understood, challenged, and dismantled.
Jobs with Justice is part of national Jobs with Justice and People’s Action networks, and will participate in nationally coordinated activities and support like-minded local coalitions in other parts of the country as when called to do so.
Missouri Jobs with Justice Voter Action is a companion 501(c)4 organization to Missouri Jobs with Justice that puts new tools in the hands of the thousands of grassroots leaders and activists that have built JwJ through workplace campaigns, ballot initiatives and other community fights over the last 14 years. With MO JwJ Voter Action, working people are taking their power from the picket line to the voting line. Find out more about Missouri Jobs with Justice Voter Action.