Here are a few easy steps to celebrate
and exercise your sacred right to vote.
Check your Voter Registration
Already registered to vote? HIGH FIVE! Let’s Double-Check: https://s1.sos.mo.gov/elections/voterlookup/
Find Your Polling Place!
Make your Plan to Vote
- What time of day will you vote?
- Will you walk, drive, bike, or take a bus?
- Who will you bring with you to vote?
- Have you packed your mask and anything you might need if the line is long?
- Remember – democracy is worth the wait! Polls open at 6AM and close at 7PM – as long as you are in line by 7:00 PM – You can vote!
4. Save this Number to your Phone
Election Protection! If you have ANY questions or any issues voting – call Election Protection immediately. 1-866-OUR-VOTE or 1-866-687-8683.
5. Did you request a mail-in ballot or absentee ballot? You have options but it’s too late to mail your ballot.
From Election Protection: Voters who never received an absentee or mail ballot, or who never submitted an absentee or mail ballot can vote at the polls on Election Day:
- A voter who requested and received, but did not submit an absentee or mail ballot can bring the ballot to the polls or local election authority, surrender that ballot and vote a REGULAR ballot at the polls.
- A voter who requested but did not receive an absentee or mail ballot can complete a “Lost Ballot Affidavit” at the polls or election authority and vote a REGULAR ballot on Election Day
- A voter who lost their absentee or mail ballot and did not return a cast ballot may complete a “Lost Ballot Affidavit” at the polls or election authority and vote a REGULAR ballot on Election Day
- A voter eligible to vote absentee may vote absentee in person at the local election authority until 5p.m. the day before the Election.
Pledge to protect our Democracy by Voting NO on Amendment 3.
Learn more about the deceptive Amendment 3 at https://mojwj.org/amdt3report