Donate to Missouri Jobs with Justice, our 501(c)(3) organization here:
Do you believe in the Jobs with Justice mission?
Your generous support goes directly to making real change and improving the lives of workers in our state.
With your help, we will:
- Stand with workers as they fight against corporate greed
- Protect the ballot initiative process from political antics
- Fight for expanded access to health care for Missourians
- Defend the will of 1.4 million Missourians who voted for increased wages and democracy reforms in 2018
- Grow our movement of workers black, white, and brown, across every city and town in our state
Follow the links below to support the work of Missouri Jobs with Justice Voter Action and Jobs with Justice Ballot Fund.
Donate to Missouri Jobs with Justice Voter Action, our 501(c)(4) organization.
Missouri Jobs with Justice Voter Action is a companion 501(c)4 organization to Missouri Jobs with Justice that puts new tools in the hands of the thousands of grassroots leaders and activists that have built JwJ through workplace campaigns, ballot initiatives, and other community fights over years. Your donation will NOT be tax-deductible.
Donate to Jobs with Justice Ballot Fund, our Missouri Political Action Committee
Jobs with Justice Ballot Fund is a political action committee that supports our ballot initiative work. Jobs with Justice Ballot Fund does not endorse or financially support candidates. Donations to JwJ Ballot Fund are NOT tax-deductible.