Missouri Jobs with Justice is a coalition of individual members and organizations throughout our state who are committed to building a powerful multi-racial movement to achieve social, racial, and economic justice for all. We are working together to build a more just world where we can all thrive.
Real change happens from the ground up, in church basements and union halls, at community centers and on front porches. We believe that power is made up of organized people and organized money. While the richest 1% and the politicians they bankroll work to divide us along racial, geographic, and economic lines, we must build power together. We are working to build a democracy, economy, and world that works for all of us — no exceptions.
To build the Missouri we want to see and the Missouri our families deserve, become a Missouri Jobs with Justice Member.
Commit to the Jobs with Justice Pledge:
I will BE THERE to fight for an economy, a democracy, and a Missouri that works for all of us, no matter the color of our skin, our zip code, or what’s in our wallets. I commit to BE THERE at least five times a year:
- Standing up for our rights as working people – Black, brown, and white – to good jobs and healthy communities;
- Supporting the right of all workers to organize and bargain collectively;
- Fighting for fair wages in the face of corporate greed;
- Fighting against white supremacy wherever I encounter it, and standing up for racial justice;
- Organizing the unorganized to take aggressive action to secure a better future for all of us;
- Mobilizing those already organized to join the fight for Jobs with Justice.
Pay dues of no less than $5 a month:
Thank you for joining the movement for Jobs with Justice in Missouri!
By becoming a member, you will receive regular updates and invitations to take action with Missouri Jobs with Justice and our partners. An organizer will reach out to you soon to explore how you can get more involved in building power in your community and across our state!
You may also print & return this membership form.
Paid for by Missouri Jobs with Justice; Reggie Cavitt, Treasurer; 2725 Clifton, St. Louis, MO 63139